This website is owned and operated by Tim Loves Wine Ltd. The company is registered in England and Wales, company registration number 10301499. Our registered office is at Tim Loves Wine Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU and our principal place of business is at Tim Loves Wine Ltd, 3 Carleton Gardens, Brecknock Road, London N19 5AQ. Our website is www.timloveswine.com
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email email@example.com; or by telephone on +447976 365595.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. In using the site, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not, you must exit our website immediately.
With any action taken such as registering your details, or making a purchase If you register with our website or make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to agree to these terms and conditions.
To use the site you must be 18 years of age or over, and by using the site and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Licence to Use
You may view, download and print pages from our website, stream audio and video from our website and use our services by means of a web browser subject to other provision of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by this section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website, including republication on another website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show or any material from our website in public; or redistribute it to third parties
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
We reserve the right to restrict access to our website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Products and Items
The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to terms and conditions of sale.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know. You can let us know by calling us during office hours, contacting us by email or in writing.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted or excluded under applicable law. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions and govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website or suspend or delete your account with us;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- Contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; and/or
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account)
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to section. We accept no responsibility for these or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website. You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
This does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013) or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be required to pay for the products ordered and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you a confirmation and dispatch notification (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order, or the terms that we are able to fulfil your order.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by amending your shopping basket.
Products sold on this website
We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach. No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any breach of that provision or any other provision of that contract.